We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our growing IT team. Working within a group of dedicated professionals you will be operating in a stimulating and dynamic technical environment with responsibility for ensuring smooth running of multiple internal and external systems, their development and maintenance. If you are creative and love a challenge, get in touch!
We promise a place for you to contribute and be enabled with a wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Performing internal and external system development, debugging and maintenance.
- Regular analysis and verification of own code segments based on PHP Zend framework 1 and 2.
- Improvements to internal systems using React (TypeScript).
- Work with SQL data structures for internal systems.
- In-house developed system security checks.
- Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles.
- Work according to approved company processes.
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has at least 1 year experience as a Full Stack Developer or other relevant field.
- Has PHP/JS programming knowledge.
- Has MySQL language knowledge.
- Has proven experience with Linux/Unix platforms and Linux containers.
- Knows React (TypeScript) usage.
- Has Bash software (any of SH) experience.
- Has strong analytical skills – capable of quickly analysing a situation, topic or problem to accomplish goals.
- Is attentive to details and result orientated.
- Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Has respectful and positive attitude.
What we offer you:
- Very dynamic, ambitious and ready to support colleagues and a multicultural environment.
- Health Insurance package in compliance with company policy.
- Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy.
- A new office just 6 km from the city center in the airport direction.
- Child care zone, gym, entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
Salary: from 2975 € (brutto)
Contact us: [email protected]