We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. A comprehensive list of EASA approved training programs and extensive experience on the market allow us to meet the training needs of the global aviation. After starting to expand in Vietnam, China and Spain, we are searching for a FLIGHT TRAINING ADMINISTRATOR to join our base in Spain.
We expect you:
- To maintain timely communication with students, assist them on various questions and provide high quality customer support;
- To prepare and administer student files, take care of proper storage and archiving of documentation;
- To prepare training completion certificates and other documents;
- To prepare training service agreement extensions and terminations;
- To monitor students flight training progress and prepare progress reports;
- To organize additional trainings that might be required;
- To make sure all payments are made in a timely manner, administer invoices and student expense forms during flight training;
- To ensure smooth student transfer to the next training stage;
- To organize student events;
To succeed you must have:
- Good English both speaking and writing;
- Microsoft office programs user skills and be attentive to details;
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment;
- Strong communication and conflict management skills;
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize;
- Be quick thinking and able to devise alternative solutions to problems;
Benefits you will get:
- Exciting multicultural aviation environment;
- Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for growth;
- Motivating salary package;
Start your career!
Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!