- Maintenance and repair of Flight Simulation Training Devices (FSTD) (electronics, computers, pneumatics and mechanics fields);
- Liaison with Flight Crews both pre and post training sessions to ensure smooth running of the session;
- Ensuring all documentation is completed correctly to help ensure high standard of availability of the simulator(s);
- Providing initial response to flight crews during training sessions and reacting immediately of any fault which can`t be rectified, and which can may result in of “lost time” affecting the availability of simulator;
- Performing periodic check-ups prior the trainings sessions, diagnosis and salvage of accidental issues, including required software and hardware adjustments;
- Using Repair Manual and User Manual (in English language);
- IT equipment maintenance.
- University bachelor degree in engineering field(or student) ( Aviation, Electronics, Informatics, Automation, Mechanics or a similar field);
- Experience with measuring instruments (oscilloscopes, multimeters, etc.);
- Ability to read drawings and schemes of electronics, electrical, hydraulics and mechanical systems;
- Experience in using and repairing electronic and computer equipment;
- Being able to work in shifts;
- Excellent knowledge of English language (both written and spoken);
- Analytical thinking, high level of responsibility and ownership, result oriented attitude;
- Spanish language knowledge- advantage;
- Experience working with simulators or similar field- advantage.
- Flexible working hours (working in shifts);
- Valuable experience in dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for improvement;
- Friendly, motivated and ambitious team.