- Use of Repair Manual and User Manual;
- Bachelor degree in engineering field (Aviation, Electronics, Informatics, Automation, Mechanics or a similar field).;
- Performing periodic check-ups prior the trainings sessions, diagnosis and solvage of accidental issues;
- Filling relevant documentation;
- Safety trainings for FNPTII users implementation;
- Communication with partner companies.
- Bachelor degree in engineering field University bacalor degree in engineering field (Aviation, Electronics, Informatics, Automation, Mechanics or a similar field).
- Experience in measuring instruments (oscilloscopes, multimeters, etc.);
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to read drawings and schemes of electronics, electrical, hydraulics and mechanical systems;
- High motivation and initiative;
- English language skills (both written and spoken);
- At least 2 years of active experience.
- Flexible working hours (part time job);
- Valuable experience in dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for improvement;
- Friendly, motivated and ambitious team.