We expect you to:
- Prepare training material under the standards determined by BAA Training;
- Create friendly atmosphere for the training;
- Constantly extend the theoretical knowledge and practical skills of the subject;
- Observe and review the students’ progress;
- Estimate training procedures;
- Perform the training under the standards determined by BAA Training.
To succeed you must have:
- At least 1 year of active experience at the operational level of the taught subject;
- Previous teaching/instructing experience or a certificate of Trainer’s courses, such as “Teaching & Learning” or “Train the Trainer” or similar (if you don’t have it, we can provide it);
- ICAO English level 4 or higher;
- EU work permit.
Benefits you will get:
- At least 70 teaching hours on average per month;
- Motivated students who are pre-selected for airlines’ cadet programs;
- Motivational salary package with growth opportunities;
- Opportunity to develop your knowledge not only in ATPL, but also in other programs;
- Exclusive pricing for type rating training;
- Cozy office in Vilnius with a great BAA Training office culture – BBQs, bowling evenings, fruit days, Vilnius old town entertainment and much more.