We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. A comprehensive list of EASA approved training programs and extensive experience on the market allow us to meet the training needs of the global aviation.
At the moment we are looking for a new colleague – Flight dispatcher – to join our team in Spain!
To succeed you must have:
- Good English level both speaking and writing;
- Microsoft office programs user skills;
- Ability to work in a fast pace company;
- Good communication, coordination, organizational, planning skills;
- Previous experience in aviation field would be an advantage;
We expect you:
- To organize daily flights in accordance with planning priorities;
- To track student progress, update the results, and communicate to colleagues from other departments;
- To observe airplane flight hours and update information up to planned technical inspections;
- To cooperate with the Aircraft Maintenance Department, Airport and Air traffic Control authorities;
- To supervise and coordinate instructor working time;
- To create daily/monthly reports;
- To attend meeting and lead briefings;
Benefits you will get:
- Valuable experience in dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for improvement;
- Friendly, motivated and ambitious team.
Start your career now!
Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!