We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. A comprehensive list of EASA approved training programs and extensive experience on the market allow us to meet the training needs of the global aviation.
Benefits you will get:
- Development opportunities (upcoming new projects, company expansion);
- Exciting multicultural and aviation environment;
- Company events in other company locations;
To succeed you must have:
- Good English level both speaking and writing;
- Microsoft office programs user skills;
- Previous experience in aviation field would be an advantage;
- Ability to work in a fast pace company;
- Good communication, coordination, organizational, planning skills.
We expect you:
- To organize daily flights in accordance with planning priorities.
- To track student progress, update the results, and communicate to relevant people.
- To observe airplane flight hours and update information up to planned technical inspection.
- To cooperate with the Aircraft Maintenance Department for the suitability of the aircraft.
- To supervise and coordinate instructor working time.
Start your career now!
Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!