We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. A comprehensive list of EASA approved training programs and extensive experience on the market allow us to meet the training needs of the global aviation. After starting to expand in Vietnam, China and Spain, we are searching for a EASA B1.2 Certified Team lead in our Spain base.
We are offering:
- Competitive salary and additional pay for overtime;
- Flexible working time;
- Transportation from Lleida city to our airport;
- Valuable experience in a dynamic and multinational environment;
- Interesting professional challenges;
- Our fleet:
- ~5 year old and buying more new aircraft;
- By 2020 all aircraft with Glasscockpit;
- Steadily growing fleet, now with 13 Tecnam 2002 and 5 Cessna 172.
To succeed you must have:
- EASA Part 66 B1.2 License;
- 5 years of work experience in aviation (3 of them – in aircraft maintenance);
- Discipline, excellent time management, strong motivation and ability to work in a team;
- Good English language skills (written and spoken);
- Work permit in EU.
We expect you to:
- To perform daily maintenance and repair jobs for the aircraft in cooperation with our technical team;
- To organize and maintain inventory of spare parts, equipment and tools needed for the aircraft maintenance;
- To carry out non-recurring and sustaining development, validation and delivery of technical Aircraft Maintenance data;
- To touch base and cooperate with the maintenance contractors, aircraft and their equipment manufacturing plants, suppliers.
Start your career!
Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!