We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. A comprehensive list of EASA approved training programs and extensive experience on the market allow us to meet the training needs of the global aviation. After starting to expand in Vietnam, China and Spain, we are searching for a EASA B1.2 Certified Engineer in our base in Spain.
We expect you to:
- To perform daily maintenance and repair jobs for the aircraft in cooperation with our technical team;
- To organize and maintain inventory of spare parts, equipment and tools needed for the aircraft maintenance;
- To carry out non-recurring and sustaining development, validation and delivery of technical Aircraft Maintenance data;
- To touch base and cooperate with the maintenance contractors, aircraft and their equipment manufacturing plants, suppliers.
To succeed you must have:
- EASA Part 66 B1.2 License (with type ratings of C172 or Tecnam P2002 or Tecnam P2006t or the group);
- 5 years of work experience in aviation (3 of them – in aircraft maintenance);
- Discipline, excellent time management, strong motivation and ability to work in a team;
- Good English language skills (written and spoken);
- Work permit in EU.
We are offering:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working time;
- Valuable experience in a dynamic and multinational environment;
- Interesting professional challenges;
Start your career!
Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!