Are you ready to join an international team of aviation professionals?
- Maintenance and repair of Flight Simulation Training Devices (FSTD) (electronics, computers, pneumatics, mechanics and hydraulic fields).
- Liaison with Flight Crews both pre and post training sessions to ensure smooth running of the session.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed correctly to help ensure high standard of availability of the simulator(s).
- Providing initial response to flight crews during training sessions and reacting immediately of any fault which can`t be rectified, and which can may result in of “lost time” affecting the availability of simulator.
- Performing periodic maintenance and check-ups prior the trainings sessions, diagnosis and salvage of accidental issues, including required software and hardware adjustments.
- Using Repair Manual and User Manual (in English language).
We dream about a team member who:
- Has University bachelor degree in engineering field (or student) (Aviation, Electronics, Informatics, Automation, Mechanics or a similar field).
- Has experience with measuring instruments (oscilloscopes, multimeters, etc.).
- Has ability to read drawings and schemes of electronics, electrical, hydraulics and mechanical systems.
- Has experience in using and repairing electronic and computer equipment.
- Has excellent knowledge of English language (both written and spoken).
- Uses Russian language (would be an advantage).
- Experience working with simulators or similar field- advantage.
- Has analytical thinking, high level of responsibility and ownership, result oriented attitude.
- Is attentive to details.
- Has great problem-solving skills.
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Is service-minded.
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life.
- Is able to work in shifts.
What we offer you:
- A very dynamic, ambitious and ready to support colleagues, multicultural environment.
- Health Insurance package in compliance with company policy.
- Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy.
- Child care zone, gym, entertainment flight with a simulator.
Salary: from 1300 € (brutto)
Contact us: [email protected]