We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Transportation of the company’s internal and external customers via planned routes.
- Route planning during a work shift.
- Maintaining order and cleanliness in the company’s car.
- Transportation of the company’s documents.
- Welcoming guests and clients at the airport.
- Work up to 12 hour shifts (day and night) according to planned schedule.
We dream about a team member who:
- Holds B1; B driving licence.
- Has good understanding and compliance with KET.
- Provides quality customer service.
- Is strong in conflict management.
- Can easily and professionally communicate with clients in Lithuanian, English and Russian languages.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Has respectful and positive attitude.
What we offer you:
- A health Insurance package in compliance with company policy.
- Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and relax.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Contemporary and convenient office space in a new growing AEROCITY area.
- Child care zone, gym, entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Public transport cover during the weekdays or parking space near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners of the group.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.
Salary: from 4,64 € hourly rate (brutto)