Our vibrant marketing team is looking for a Digital/Social Media Project Manager to create, implement, and manage dedicated digital marketing campaigns and social media communication of BAA Training. If you have relevant work experience, a good command of written English and enjoy projects of international scope – we will start preparing a comfortable working desk for you.
Main functions and responsibilities:
- Work to improve BAA Training’s brand presence online, covering European, Asian and other markets;
- Design and implement digital media campaigns in line with business goals;
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content, such as website, articles, podcasts, videos, etc.;
- Maintain and manage all company’s social media channels and build up engagement;
- Create a positive customer experience on our online platforms;
- Monitor data-driven ROI and KPIs;
- Measure and report digital and social media campaigns’ efficiency and suggest ideas on how to improve;
- Identify and bring to life effective and innovative digital media technologies and the latest trends.
- At least 1.5 years of experience in digital and social media marketing;
- Experience in running SEM/paid social media/retargeting / banner advertising campaigns;
- Experience in project management;
- Excellent written English skills;
- Experience in digital content management, social media profile management;
- Experience in targeting and devising digital campaigns that generate leads and engage;
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tag Manager and others);
- Data and result interpretation and presentation skills;
- Good planning and time management skills;
- Additional qualification in design (advantage).
- Innovative and creative;
- Result-driven and goal-oriented;
- A team player;
- A problem solver;
- An advocate of a positive attitude;
- A follower of top-notch standards for producing quality work.
What we offer you:
- A very dynamic, ambitious and ready to support colleagues, multicultural environment;
- Hybrid work pace in agreement with direct manager;
- Health Insurance package in compliance with company policy;
- Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy;
- A new office just 6 km from the city center Airport Direction;
- Child care zone, gym, entertainment flight with a simulator.
Salary: from 2148 € to 2479 € (brutto)