BAA Training is one of the TOP 3 biggest independent aviation training centers in Europe providing a full scope of aviation training solutions on both – B2B and B2C levels. We are accelerating with the ambitious expansion in Europe and Asia and working with clients from 96 countries. Our mission is to provide aviation community with highly qualified aviation professionals.
Join us to leave a significant sign quality of pilot training!
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Management of the highest levels of flight safety, training quality and discipline;
- Ensure that all training documentation, manuals and courseware are fit for purpose and meet the requirements of the business;
- Oversight of overall training compliance with Training Organization rules and regulations;
- Be an active member in instructors‘ standardization process ;
- Management of Training Syllabi, Checklists, Study Guides & Manuals – creation and maintenance to exceed industry standards ;
- Represent BAA Training in audits and meetings with customers;
- Providing strategic guidance to Head of Training;
- Support when introducing new training programs for customers;
- Oversight of day-to-day training center operation.
- Has an extensive experience as a Manager or Deputy in the aviation training industry that includes supervision of active pilot training (minimum 3 years);
- Has experience in dealing and interacting with Regulatory Authorities;
- Has excellent knowledge of Part-FCL regulations;
- Holds a professional pilot license;
- Holds A320 or B737 type rating;
- Having previously operated as a Flight Instructor with the relevant Instructor ratings and Certificates will be an asset;
- Has good computer skills (including MS Office applications).
Join us and:
- Be a part of an international team who cares about aviation safety;
- Be a part of a young, dynamic and professional team;
- Have a chance to fulfill your professional ambitions together with our company;
- Along with the perspective position, we offer a salary and benefit package that we are ready to discuss in person.
If you are ready to join us –apply now!