BAA Training intro
Part of Avia Solutions Group, BAA Training provides aviation training services to airlines and individuals. Having been working in the Indian market from 2012 we are ready to expand our presence in the region.
We are looking for a dedicated representative with expert knowledge of local market and key decision makers.
You will be directly reporting CSO and CEO on sales activities and business development opportunities in the region.
Your job will be to establish and foster relationship with key customers, helping them solve their pilot and cabin crew training challenges. You will have to develop extensive knowledge in the field of airline training to be able to match BAA Training portfolio of services to customer needs. Possible projects include everything from sale of single online training course for 100$ to multi-million training center construction.
If you are flexible, fast on your feet, creative, have a problem solving approach and extensive experience in aviation – we are looking for you. Your future colleagues are from Lithuania, Mexico, Vietnam, Spain, Indonesia, Korea, Serbia, Latvia, Thailand, Argentina, Venesuela and other countries. BAA Training has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; Barcelona and Lleida, Spain; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, Dubai, UAE and Zhengzhou, China.
Job is remote, frequent trips to key customers inside and outside India as needed. Periodical trips to Dubai and Vilnius HQ are expected
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Identifying, coordinating and organizing outside sales missions and make direct sales contact via face-to-face contact, phone outreach (“cold calls”) India region;
- Negotiating with airlines and other training centers in the India region;
- Organizing meetings with potential clients;
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes;
- Finding the best solutions for clients, partners and team members all over the world;
- Maintaining fruitful relationship with existing and target clients.
- Work according to approved company processes
- Working with company’s IT systems to monitor and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager
We dream about a team member who:
- Has more than five years of experience in as a Sales Manager
- Has good skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment or has basic conceptional computer literacy
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Has willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise
- Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level
- Is flexible with good time management skills
- Has respectful and positive attitude
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life
What we offer you:
- A health Insurance package in compliance with company policy.
- Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and relax.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.