- Identifying, coordinating and organizing outside sales missions and make direct sales contact via face-to-face contact, phone outreach (“cold calls”) SE Asia region;
- Negotiating with airlines and other training centers in the SE Asia region;
- Organizing meetings with potential clients;
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes;
- Finding the best solutions for clients, partners and team members all over the world;
- Maintaining fruitful relationship with existing and target clients.
- Has experience in dealing with international teams and clients (not less than 3 years);
- Has experience as a Sales Manager (no less than 5 years);
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once;
- Has experience in strategic planning, business processing and change management;
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Is able to work independently, self-motivated;
- Is flexible with good time management skills;
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life;
- Uses English at a professional level, fluency in other regional languages is an advantage.