Your responsibilities will cover:
- Setting theoretical training standards and help theory instructors to implement them;
- Standardization of theoretical knowledge instructors: control the level of preparation of instructors, supervise their methodical preparation and the way they deliver lectures, provide needed training to achieve needed training standards and quality;
- Prepare, update and develop methodical literature and training material, ensure, that all training material for theoretical training is in accordance with TM and Part-FCL requirements;
- Contribute to the development of training programs for the theoretical part, training of instructors and refresher course;
- Update and adjust theoretical training programs, ensure that they meet Part-FCL, ICAO and TKA CAA requirements;
- Develop training plans and schedules according to the number of students;
- Prepare, control and supervise the completion of documentation of theoretical training;
- Assess and control student progress by examining their methodical preparation both according to the plan and not following the plan; supervise the process of examination;
- Integration of Threat and error management, crew resource management and competence based training and assessment;
- Constantly submit the proposals on more effective training and improvement in training quality.
- Has extensive experience as a theoretical knowledge instructor for ATPL subjects;
- Experience as a CTKI, Manager or Deputy in the aviation training industry would be an advantage;
- Has good knowledge of Part-FCL regulations;
- Professional pilot license would be an advantage;
- Having previously operated as a Flight Instructor with the relevant Instructor ratings and Certificates will be an asset;
- Has good computer skills (including MS Office applications).
Join us and:
- Be a part of an international team who cares about aviation safety;
- Be a part of a young , dynamic and professional team;
- Have a chance to fulfill your professional ambitions together with our company;
- Along with the perspective position, we offer a highly competitive salary and benefit package.
If you are ready to join our ambitious team – please, apply without hesitation!