We are BAA Training, one of the biggest and fastest growing aviation training centers in Europe which is trusted by big name airlines such as Turkish Airlines and Wizz Air. At the moment in our aviation academy we have a full time CTKI position available based in our headquarters in Vilnius, Lithuania. This is a perfect position to gain valuable experience and challenge yourself while working in a multinational environment.
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Setting theoretical training standards and help theory instructors to implement them;
- Standardization of theoretical knowledge instructors: control the level of preparation of instructors, supervise their methodical preparation and the way they deliver lectures, provide needed training to achieve needed training standards and quality;
- Prepare, update and develop methodical literature and training material, ensure, that all training material for theoretical training is in accordance with TM and Part-FCL requirements;
- Contribute to the development of training programs for the theoretical part, training of instructors and refresher course;
- Update and adjust theoretical training programs, ensure that they meet Part-FCL, ICAO and TKA CAA requirements;
- Develop training plans and schedules according to the number of students;
- Prepare, control and supervise the completion of documentation of theoretical training;
- Assess and control student progress by examining their methodical preparation both according to the plan and not following the plan; supervise the process of examination;
- Integration of Threat and error management, crew resource management and competence based training and assessment;
- Constantly submit the proposals on more effective training and improvement in training quality.
- Extensive experience as a theoretical knowledge instructor for ATPL subjects;
- Experience as a CTKI, Manager or Deputy in the aviation training industry would be an advantage;
- Having a good knowledge of Part-FCL regulations;
- Holding a professional pilot license (would be considered as advantage);
- Having previously operated as a Flight Instructor with the relevant Instructor ratings and Certificates will be an asset;
- Having good computer skills (including MS Office applications).
Join us and:
- Be a part of an international team who cares about aviation safety;
- Be a part of a young , dynamic and professional team;
- Have a chance to fulfill your professional ambitions together with our company;
- Along with the perspective position, we offer a highly competitive salary and benefit package.
If you are ready to join our ambitious team – please, apply without hesitation!