We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. BAA Training has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; Barcelona and Lleida, Spain; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and Zhengzhou, China and is constantly growing. Currently our Finance team in Vilnius is looking for a Chief Financial Officer that would be responsible for forecasting the organization’s financial standing, advising the board on strategic financial direction and taking care of the Finance department.
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Development of Financial strategy within organization and impact company-wide decisions.
- Health and safety of the workforce.
- Carrying out and attaining the mission and the goals of the Finance department.
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of the specific Financial Department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing self-development and personal growth as an employee.
- Oversight of the organization’s finance, treasury and cash management, debt facilities, risk management, terms of trade, foreign currency exposure within the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Development of financial organizational strategies by contributing financial information, analysis, and recommendations to reach strategic direction.
- Monitoring and appraising organization’s financial performance and and maintaining a strong internal control environment.
- Develop tax planning strategies with a focus on consistency, compliance and the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Work according to approved company processes.
- Working with company’s IT systems to monitor and ensure a smooth financial process.
- Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles.
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or a Financial related field.
- Has specialized training in managing human resources (preferred).
- Has more than three years of responsible leadership experience in management or supervisory positions in finances.
- Has excellent skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment and has good conceptional computer literacy.
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
- Is ready to use hands on type of work.
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once.
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Has willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise.
- Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Has respectful and positive attitude.
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life.
What we offer you:
- A health Insurance package after 3 months working for the Company.
- Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years working for the Company.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and a Birthday day to celebrate.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Contemporary and convenient office space in a new growing AEROCITY area.
- Sport club and childcare service for your convenience.
- Public transport cover during the weekdays or parking space near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners of the group.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
Salary € (brutto): from 6600