We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. A comprehensive list of EASA approved training programs and extensive experience on the market allow us to meet the training needs of the global aviation. After starting to expand in Vietnam, China and Spain, we are searching for a CAMO coordinator to join our base in Spain.
We expect you to:
- Establishing the aircraft maintenance program according to its configuration/operation and keep it up to date;
- Collecting, defining and checking all the technical data necessary to maintain the airworthiness of an aircraft (airworthiness status, manufacturer and regulatory documentations);
- Cross-checking critical tasks definition and paperwork of its completion;
- Cross checking work orders and work cards execution;
- Liaison with CAMO organization, OPS department and MRO;
- Prepare work orders for the maintenance department;
- Gather records and manage the archive of aircraft continuing airworthiness documents;
To succeed you must have:
- An engineering degree in Aeronautical education or an Aircraft maintenance engineer license;
- Experience working in Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization;
- Good English and Spanish level both speaking and writing;
- Microsoft office programs user skills and be attentive to details;
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment;
- Strong communication, time management skills and ability to prioritize;
- Be quick thinking and able to devise alternative solutions to problems;
We are offering:
- valuable experience in a dynamic and multinational environment;
- Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for growth;
- motivating salary package;
- friendly and ambitious team.
Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!