We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centres in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. A comprehensive list of EASA approved training programs and extensive experience on the market allow us to meet the training needs of the global aviation.
We expect you to:
- Prepare training material under according to BAA Training standards;
- Create friendly atmosphere for the training;
- Constantly extend the theoretical knowledge and practical skills of the subject;
- Observe and review students’ progress;
- Estimate training procedures;
- Perform the training according to the standards determined by BAA Training.
To succeed you must have:
- At least 1 year of active experience at the operational level of the taught subject;
- Previous teaching/instructing experience or a certificate of Trainer’s courses, such as “Teaching & Learning” or “Train the Trainer” or similar;
- ICAO English level 4 or higher;
Benefits you will get:
- Full time or part time contract;
- Monthly accommodation allowance;
- Highly motivated students who were pre-selected for airlines’ cadet programs;
- Motivational salary package with growth (career) opportunities;
- Possibility to participate in guaranteed FO placement program with commercial airlines;
- Exclusive pricing for type rating training;
- Cozy office in Vilnius with a great BAA Training office culture.
Start your career!
Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!