We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centres in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. A comprehensive list of EASA approved training programs and extensive experience on the market allow us to meet the training needs of the global aviation.
We expect you:
- To organize and supervise the work of subordinated pilot instructors. To ensure compliance with training manuals, flight and FNPT including;
- To prepare, update and correct the practical parts of the training programs, so that the programs meet requirements of ICAO, EASA and local CAA;
- To work as an instructor with aircraft and simulators;
- To ensure timely assessment of students’ progress;
- To provide comments, suggestions for the senior flight instructor;
- Together with the senior flight instructor, plan and recruit the necessary/missing resources;
- Deputy Chief flight instructor is guided by the criteria of flight and aviation safety, international documents of the Republic of Lithuania, BAA documents regulating flights, other Lithuanian legal acts, orders of the CEO of BAA.
To succeed you must have:
- Recent experience as a flight instructor/CFI;
- EASA CPL/IR/SEP/MEP required;
- EASA Instructor qualification FI/IRI/CRI;
- Minimum 1,500 flight hours as a PIC and at least 700 flight hours as a flight instructor;
- Class 1 medical certificate issued in accordance with Part-Med requirements;
- Strategic (analytical) thinking, orientation for results and desire for personal development.
- Experience in integrated ATPL courses;
- Experience in MPL training;
- EASA examiner qualifications;
- University education in aviation related field.
Benefits you will get:
- Development opportunities (upcoming new projects);
- Accommodation allowance;
- Exclusive pricing for type rating training;
- Flight tickets every 3 months to get back home (for foreigners);
- Rating renewal extension.
Start your career now!
Join us and become a member of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!