We are looking for highly experienced sales professional, who has track record of successful deals with clients.
Are you ready to join the international aviation team?
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Identifying of new needs in the markets, basic assessment of the project and submission for consideration to Direct Manager or Company Manager;
- Planning sales for next year, offering sales strategy implementation measures and ensuring timely implementation of measures;
- Analysing strategic markets and competitor’s surveys;
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the communication and marketing department;
- Organizing and administrating of various sales promotions;
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers;
- Managing of private Customer’s queries in the enterprise computer system (CRM);
- Actively responding to Customer’s requests, meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone;
- Providing of initial information and delivering of services to Customers by e-mail, phone or via charts;
- Preparing of commercial offers to Costumers;
- Preparing of contracts according to the standard forms provided by the Company, negotiating terms with the Customers;
- Solving Customer’s problems that arise during the Training or refers to a BAA Training colleague who can help;
- Executing other work or tasks related to the areas of responsibility assigned by the Company Manager or Direct Manager.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has experience in dealing with international teams and clients;
- Has experience as a Sales Manager (not less 3 years);
- Has experience in Marketing. Understands how to reach and attract B2C segment;
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once;
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Is able to work independently, self-motivated;
- Is flexible with good time management skills;
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life;
- Uses Spanish at a professional level;
- Uses English at a professional level.
Benefits you will get:
- Exciting multicultural aviation environment;
- Motivating salary package;
- Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for growth.