We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. A comprehensive list of EASA approved training programs and extensive experience on the market allow us to meet the training needs of the global aviation. After starting to expand in Vietnam, China and Spain, we are searching for a Aircraft maintenance mechanic – supplier for our base in Spain.
We expect you to:
- perform daily maintenance and repair jobs for the aircraft in cooperation with our technical team;
- service and inspect aircraft, components and related equipment;
- monitor the aircraft’s stock and keep track of it: order supplies, equipment, materials and parts for repairs and general maintenance;
- monitor the usage of the fuel in Lleida fuel station and list the history of this procedure;
- keep clean and orderly work environment;
- perform other duties as assigned by the Technical Director;
To succeed you must have:
- at least 6 months of work experience in aircraft maintenance;
- discipline, excellent time management, strong motivation and ability to work in a team;
- willingness to work and live in Lleida, Spain;
- good English language skills (written and spoken);
- work permit in EU;
We are offering:
- valuable experience in a dynamic and multinational environment;
- motivating salary package;
- interesting professional challenges and opportunities for improvement;
- friendly and ambitious team.
Start your career!
Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!