Are you ready to join the international aviation team?
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Perform all activities related to the account payable and the account receivable functions.
- Perform payroll functions in an accurate and timely manner and submit payroll taxes.
- Perform reconciliations, clearings and closing tasks (e.g. accruals).
- Maintain inventory and fixed assets records.
- Record day-to-day bank transactions.
- Perform travel and accommodation expenses.
- Oversee and handle preparation of VAT, corporate tax return, foreign VAT collection, intrastate, withholding tax, statistical reporting.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure timely and correct financial reporting required for the position.
- Support and work closely with the colleagues from the accounting department.
- Assisting external/internal audit in data validation and reconciliation of accounts.
- Work according to approved company processes.
- Working with company IT systems to monitor and ensure a smooth sale and client service process.
- Completion of the necessary reports.
- Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles.
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has more than three year of experience in accounting.
- Has hands on experience with Navision.
- Has excellent skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level.
- Knows IFRS standards (would be an advantage).
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once.
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Is attentive to details.
- Has great problem-solving skills.
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life.
What we offer you:
- Very dynamic, ambitious and ready to support colleagues and a multicultural environment.
- Health Insurance package in compliance with company policy.
- Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy.
- A new office just 6 km from the city center in the airport direction.
- Child care zone, gym, entertainment flight with a simulator.
Salary: from 1700 € (brutto)