We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. A comprehensive list of EASA approved training programs and extensive experience on the market allow us to meet the training needs of the global aviation.
We are looking for experienced and qualified A320 TRIs/SFIs for Type Rating trainings in Vilnius, Lithuania.
We expect you to:
- Perform trainings according to established BAA Training programs and standards;
- To observe and review students progress according to the CBTA requirements;
- Timely and carefully fill in the training documentation under the requirements determined by BAA Training;
- To facilitate the training, rise the training motivation, to be respectful, patient and demanding;
- Create friendly atmosphere for the trainings.
To succeed you must have:
- An EASA license with valid IR, TRI/SFI rating on A320 and a valid medical certificate or a valid SFI certificate;
- TRI/SFI experience more than 150 training hours is an advantage;
- Excellent English language skills.
Remuneration: from 3000 EUR gross, might vary based on one’s availability