SENIOR SALES SPECIALIST
We are looking for a new member in initial pilot training sales team. You will be working with people from around the world who want to start their airline pilot journey. BAA Training offers multiple routes to achieve their dream and you will be the one leading captains-to-be along them. Customers come from 80 different countries world-wide.
Your future colleagues are from Lithuania, Mexico, Vietnam, Spain, Indonesia, Korea, Serbia, Latvia and other countries. BAA Training has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; Barcelona and Lleida, Spain; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and Zhengzhou, China. Company is growing with further opportunities to move to working directly with Airline customers or to any of the multiple locations and departments we have.
Aviation is a very fast-paced and truly multicultural world. If you are quick on your feet, like to converse in English, meet people from all around the world and excel in sales or love aviation – contact now!
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Answering incoming inquiries (Leads).
- Providing information to the clients by phone, virtual meetings and e-mail.
- Detailed presentation of the company’s services to customer.
- In-depth market knowledge and career counselling for clients.
- Active participation in exhibitions, open days, conferences, webinars, seminars in Lithuania and abroad.
- Analysing the needs of potential clients, planning meetings with them, collecting feedback and making further sales.
- Administrative duties related to client journey.
- Client support prior onboarding: accommodation, visa questions, medical checks, etc.
- Work according to approved company processes
- Working with company’s IT systems to monitor and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager
We dream about a team member who:
- Has more than one years of experience in sales, project management and dealing with clients requests
- Has experience in customer service and is service -minded
- Has good skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment or has basic conceptional computer literacy
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Has willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise
- Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level
- Is flexible with good time management skills
- Has respectful and positive attitude
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life
What we offer you:
- A health Insurance package in compliance with company policy.
- Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and relax.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Contemporary and convenient office space in a new growing AEROCITY area.
- Child care zone, gym, entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Public transport cover during the weekdays or parking space near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners of the group.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.
Please feel free to apply to any of the below Sales Specialist career options and we shall discuss the requirements based on your experience:
Commissions – according to approved company policy which is based on sales results. Yearly sales target is equal to 9900 Eur Gross (before taxies).