Are you dreaming about the career in aviation? Is your perfect workplace up in the sky? Then this program is tailored for you! Wizz Air, one of the biggest airlines in Europe, is looking for highly motivated candidates for its Cadet Program.
The company is growing fast and it needs you to join the team of future pilots of A320 series aircraft! Wizz Air Cadet Program ensures you with the conditional employment contract – the letter of engagement.
There is no better time and place to start your career in aviation than now! – Do join Wizz Air Cadet Program*
- Entry requirements for selection process:
- Age: over 18 years old
- Residency: unrestricted right to live and work in the European Union
- Education: Secondary or higher
- Physical status: valid EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate
Theoretical preparation: knowledge of Mathematics, Physics, and English is of key importance. During the assessment, the school and exam grades of these disciplines are evaluated additionally. A special skill assessment can be organized by the academy for those having low or no grades from their secondary school.
Personal competence and aptitude: all candidates must go through special tests and interviews developed by the selection commission of the BAA Training and Wizz Air for social competence and aptitude assessment.
- Required documents:
- A scanned copy of the first page of the passport valid to travel abroad
- Scanned copies of educational documents (with annexes and transcripts of records)
- Fill in the form