An elegant uniform, smile and various journey destinations – these things could become a part of your daily work and you can get it only in ten days! Could you imagine yourself at such workplace? Then the perfect time for you to start a FLIGHT ATTENDANT’S career has come!
Join the Initial Cabin Crew Training course on the 16th of October – acquire the fundamental knowledge of a flight attendant’s profession and aviation. Gain EASA certificate which will make you a prime candidate for the employment at an airline.
Start a new journey of your career this autumn. Aviation professionals and best instructors are already waiting for you.
- Next groups are planned:
- 16th October
- 4th December
- During the course you will learn:
- General theoretical knowledge of aviation and security aspects;
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a cabin crew;
- Communication and passenger handling;
- Water survival procedures;
- How to put out the fire;
- First aid.
- Requirements for candidates:
- At least 18 years old
- Good English language skills
- Ability to swim
- Medically fit to pass medical check to get Cabin Crew Medical Report
- Reach your dream together with us!