The Airbus A320 family consists of five jet airliners including the A318, A319, A320, A321 jet airliners and the ACJ business jet. Therefore, only one type rating is required to fly all these aircraft, as they share highly similar flying qualities. Many pilots start their career by operating the bestselling Airbus A320. Join them!
With more than 20 years’ experience, BAA Training is able to provide the best Airbus A320 training solutions to its customers. The course could be scheduled upon request.
Contact us! Our team of experts will be happy to answer all the questions regarding the course.
- Package content
- A320 type rating training (16 working days of ground course and 36 hours in FFS + 16 hours in FBS) in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Entry requirements
- 70 hours as pilot-in-command of airplanes
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating)
- Valid CPL (with ATPL theory) or ATPL
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- MCC certificate of completion
- English level 4 or higher according to the ICAO requirements
- Every detail is important! Contact us!