This month’s special offer for Airbus A320 type rating includes Job Interview training.
BAA Training offers a full type rating course for the Airbus A320. Training is organised in accordance with the latest EASA requirements and is delivered by the qualified instructors who have relevant experience enabling them to provide a high quality type rating.
In addition, now you can get Job Interview training free of charge!
The experience and the qualifications are only half of the hiring criteria covered. About 50% of your hireability depends on your “fit” with the company, the team and its values. The course provides a comprehensive pilot interview training and a preparation program in the aviation marketplace. It will introduce you to the actual interview questions.
Stay one step ahead!
What do I do next?
- 70 hours as a pilot-in-command of airplanes;
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating);
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- MCC certificate of completion;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements.
- Computer Based Training (CBT);
- CBT for the FMS;
- A mock-up of the flight deck;
- Classroom Instruction, practical training and examinations;
- Mass & Balance Calculations;
- Aircraft Flight Manual (AFM) Performance (Tables);
- Operational Procedure Training;
- Full Flight Simulator training - 32 hours
- Skill test - 4 hours
PART 1: A recorded video interview is a part of the first stage of the pilot recruitment process. Once you have recorded your interview, coaches will call or email you to give you the review of your performance and highlight the areas that have to be improved
PART 2: Practice for a successful interview
PART 3: 1 hour with Australia’s most experienced aviation interview coaching team via SKYPE or phone
BAA Training aviation academy is based in Vilnius, Lithuania. Aviation training centre is only one kilometre away from Vilnius international airport and three kilometres away from the city centre. You can explore BAA Training headquarters from the inside 360.
Located in the middle of Europe it has excellent connections with all European countries.
- Job preparation training
- Accommodation during training in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Jet orientation course may be given before A320 type rating training starts
- MCC course could be integrated into your Type Rating training programme
- A320 Base training opportunity
- Place reservation for LPC checks