This April BAA Training announces special offer for Airbus A320 type rating. Along with A320 type rating training you can get additional 2 hours on the APT with a TR instructor for free.
One of the most challenging steps in the pilot career is the first airline assessment. Sometimes the fact that you have a recently completed type rating does not indicate that you remember all the information well. Without a shadow of a doubt certain procedures might get forgotten.
So, if you want to be well-prepared it is be a good idea to study the system of assignments, interviews and reports used for assessments. But even a better idea is to refresh your memory and repeat all the procedures on the Airbus Procedure Trainer (APT) with a type rating instructor.
The best part of the offer is that an additional session on the APT will be valid for one year from taking the skill test. It provides a great opportunity to properly prepare for your Airbus A320 simulator assessment.
Become an Airbus A320 pilot together with BAA Training! Contact us to find out the price.
What do I do next?
- 70 hours as a pilot-in-command of airplanes;
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating);
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- MCC certificate of completion;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements.
- Computer Based Training (CBT);
- CBT for the FMS;
- A mock-up of the flight deck;
- Classroom Instruction, practical training and examinations;
- Mass & Balance Calculations;
- Aircraft Flight Manual (AFM) Performance (Tables);
- Operational Procedure Training;
- Full Flight Simulator training - 32 hours
- Skill test - 4 hours
BAA Training aviation academy is based in Vilnius, Lithuania. Aviation training centre is only one kilometre away from Vilnius international airport and three kilometres away from the city centre. You can explore BAA Training headquarters from the inside 360.
Located in the middle of Europe it has excellent connections with all European countries.
- Accommodation opportunity during training in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Jet orientation course may be given before A320 type rating training starts
- MCC course could be integrated into your Type Rating Training programme
- A320 Base training opportunity
- Place reservation for LPC checks