Are you passionate about aviation and dream to cruise around the world with one of the most successful aircraft? BAA Training is here to help you become a pilot and take your special place in the A320. Therefore, A320 Type Rating training consists of theoretical and practical courses to prepare you for your career. The theoretical part is delivered by our professional instructors with a help oflo a brand new A320 Touch Screen Trainer, whereas the practical part is carried out in the full flight simulator to provide you with an invaluable experience for further application to airlines. Be fully ready for an upcoming high season!
A320 Type Rating + Hours Building programme assessment!
✓ Airbus A320 type rating training (14 working days of ground course and 32 hours in FFS)
✓ 4 hours’ skill test in a Full Flight Simulator
✓ Base Training
✓ Free accommodation for type rating period in Vilnius
✓ Free transportation in Vilnius, Lithuania (hotel-training center-hotel)
MCC Training *
JOC Training *
Hours Building programme benefits:
- build your flying hours + get monthly salary
- personal HR manager – a professional assistance in search for a job, understanding the specific needs of a pilot, proposing job opportunities that match pilot‘s demands, and providing quick and efficient personal support by phone or email
- be represented by the global provider of aviation jobs specialists resourcing solutions for airlines, MRO providers and other industry players. More about AviationCV.com
! 70 hours as a pilot-in-command of airplanes
! Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating)
! Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL
! Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
! MCC certificate of completion
! English level 4 according to ICAO requirements
* MCC, JOC training could be integrated into the Type Rating training upon request.
- Why BAA Training?
- Training experience - over 1400 certificates issued to A320 trainee pilots
- Much more real cockpit time with A320 Touch Screen Trainer and in the full flight simulator during the ground course
- Pool of professional instructors accumulating thousands of flight hours
- Accommodation in comfortable, brand new hotel, shuttle bus
- Opportunity to choose the date which is more suitable for you in February or March
- Chance to apply for Hours Building programme assessment at a fast growing airline
- No travel inconveniences: accommodation, ground and simulator training at the same location
- Base Training immediately after the skill test (on average BAA Training can secure you with Base Training in a week).
The latest electronic A320 mock-up is waiting for you at our aviation centre in Vilnius, Lithuania!
- Course Date
- Let's Talk!
Let us know how we can help you. Please fill out the form below and we will do our best to get in touch within one working day to discuss your personal needs and requirements.