Many pilots start their career by operating the bestselling Airbus A320. Join them!
You can save 500 € on A320 Type Rating training this month. How?
Pick one of the available seats and start type rating training on April or May.
With more than 20 years’ experience, BAA Training is able to provide the best Airbus A320 training solutions to its customers. The Airbus A320 type rating training program developed by BAA Training combines comprehensive training and individual approach provided by experienced pilots-instructors from all over the world. Also, the offer includes even a possibility to provide accommodation or transportation for students during training in Vilnius.
Our team of experts will be happy to answer all the questions regarding the course.
What do I do next?
- CBT software;
- A mock-up of the flight deck;
- Classroom Instruction, practical training and examinations.
- Obstacle Clearance Calculations;
- Mass & Balance Calculations;
- Aircraft Flight Manual (AFM) Performance;
- Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) Training.
- Aircraft systems training;
- System integration training;
- Full Flight Simulator training
- 70 hours as pilot-in-command of airplanes
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating)
- Valid CPL (with ATPL theory) or ATPL
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- MCC certificate of completion
- English level 4 or higher according to ICAO requirements