Are you considering becoming a pilot with a higher education degree? It is possible to enrol on one study program and realize your dream – acquire an EASA pilot licence along with a Bachelor‘s degree!
Choose a program. Save time. Turn it into an advantage.
BAA Training has four partner universities for Bachelor’s degree studies. You can choose from aviation management, aircraft maintenance, aviation engineering and aeronautical engineering.
A joint degree program lasts up to 4 years, it would take you 2-3 years longer to do a Bachelor’s degree and acquire a pilot licence separately.
Most airlines do not require a degree, however, the degree indicates a pilot’s ability to think critically and deal with complex situations simultaneously. This is definitely something that might open more doors in a pilot’s career. Moreover, a Bachelor’s degree provides you with more opportunities to work in the aviation industry in general.
Find out more about each program!
- September - October 2017 (depending on the study program you choose)
- Age: 18 and over
- Education: Secondary or higher
- Physcal status: valid EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Theoretical preparation: knowledge of Mathematics, Physics, and English is of key importance. During the assessment, the school and exam grades of these disciplines are evaluated additionally. A special skill assessment can be organized by the academy for those having low or no grades from their secondary school.
- Personal competence and aptitude: all candidates must go through special tests and interviews developed by the selection commission of the BAA Training for social competence and aptitude assessment.
- Scanned copy of the first page of the passport valid to travel abroad
- Scanned copies of education documents (with annexes and transcripts of records)